Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Understanding the principle of applying governance in organizations.
- Knowledge of risk management tools and risk assessment methods.
- Knowing the duties and tasks required of the commitment employee.
- Understanding the application of regulations issued by the regulatory authorities in the Kingdom to all procedures within the Compliance, Risk and Governance Department.
- Skills of evaluating the performance of the commitment of all members of the organization.
- Tools for applying governance and maintaining organizations.
- International standards of governance in organizations.
- Monitoring and reviewing risk management.
- The basic principles of ISO 31000 risk management standards.
- Indicators of money laundering operations.
- Duties and responsibilities of the compliance officer
- Studying the regulations in the system of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Practical applications and international experiences